- C. JoyBell C. (via creatingaquietmind)
i said brb to a guy on facebook 4 years ago and just now he replied ‘u back yet?’
Be careful of adopting the attributes of shaytaan, the cursed one:
- Arrogance, thinking you are better than someone. Not listening to what others have to say.
- Proudness, thinking you are “someone” because of your knowledge, wealth, degree, job whatever.
- Racist, to look down on people who don’t have the same nationality or background as you.
- Hastiness, to take decisions in haste, without thinking it through.
The worst two:
To justify your sins and not repenting
do you ever get sad over something that happened a long time ago because i do
- (via behayaa)
maybe the little bruises and cuts that show up on your body seemingly out of nowhere are actually little injuries that happened to your soulmate and you get the same marks on your skin as them
write a book
i always had my head wrapped around the idea of getting into a wonderful university and getting a good job and getting married and having a family and being able to support them but for some reason now all i want to do is travel and eat new foods and meet new people and get a tan and buy a one way ticket and not come home